Full Stack Developer
- REST API
- ANGULAR and React JS
Course Objective :
In depth course for the Web/REST API using Python programming language, by DLRD. Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the automation using Python, this course is for you!
What Will I Learn?
- Basic Concepts of core Python
- Integration with Python Packages
- Flask, Databases and Bootstrap
- Cloud Hosting
- REST API
- Basics of Python
- Variables, Loops & Conditions
- Working with Anaconda
- Jupyter Notebook, Ipython Notebook
- Thinking OOP in Python
- Class, Inheritence, Polymorphism and abstraction
- First Class Function – Decorator
- Funtional/Lambda Programming –
- Design Principale
- Flask Setup – First App
- Flask and Bootstrap Jinja Templating
- Flask with Databases
- Flask with Mongo DB
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Apps in Flask
- MVC in Flaskr
- Going Live with Flask APP
- REST API in Flask
- Flask REST
- Auth Tokens and Security
- Serialization and Response Marshaling
- API Testing using Postman
- Java Script Fundamantals
- NodeJS Fundamental
- Key concepts of NodeJS
- Sync and Async in NodeJS
- Promises in NodeJS
- Fundamental of NoSQL DB
- Documented Oriented DBS
- Query in MongoDB
- Schema Design in MongoDB
- Indexing in Mongo DB
- Aggregation in Mongo DB
- Scaling with Mongo DB
- Fundamental of React
- Installation and Setup
- React Component
- States and Props
- Nested Component
- React Routers
- Redux with React
3 Months Stipend internship( 5000 to 10,000 per month )
Fees : 59,990/-
1.You will not miss any of the lecture in the entire syllabus.
2. You will need to complete all types assignment on time as assigned by the mentors
3. You will need to maintain your Github profile, LinkedIn profile, Your Youtube channel
and other social media such as stack-overflow/techgig with publishing source code
with output images/videos, blogs-vlogs etc.
4. You will need to complete Full-time/Part-time stiffened internship for 4 months with
mentioned rules and regulation in the offer letter.
5. You will need to complete at-least 5 Full stack projects as part of your internship
under stipulated time.
6. You will need to visit local tech events compulsorily with prescribed guidelines during
your 4 months internship tenure and report back to the organisation.
7. You will need to pass all the test/exams conducted by the mentors.
8. You will need to attend any type of communication and soft skills training program
compulsorily during your training and internship.
9. You are willing to work across India as your job.
10. Your salary will completely depend on the employer.